The Raymond Report Program # 2: NFC East Previews – Sports activities Betting Ideas – NBA Futures Picks
That is one fancy recreation!! I be mad for video games, attributable to the truth that they’re the massive! At this time on the Raymond Report for Friday, July third, 2020, Sports activities Handicapper Ron Raymond alongside together with his co-host Ross Benjamin, sneak peek the NFC East of the upcoming NFL Soccer season.
Ron and Ross have completely different views on what number of wins the Dallas Cowboys will squeeze out this season nonetheless appear to agree on the Philadelphia Eagles win/loss forecast. Each handicappers provide out their concepts on the New York Giants and Washington Redskins and you could be amazed during which group they consider can have drawback placing up again to again wins!
Initially of every Raymond Report Podcast, you’ll want to seize the “Sports activities Handicapping 101” segments, as each Ron and Ross share a sports activities wagering tip you should use in direction of your subsequent soccer wager.
Plus, the younger boys end the present with a NBA forecast, as they focus on every teams report and possibilities to win the NBA Finals championship and you’ll want to catch this sector, as Ron shares his NBA futures badger who he hopes will money his futures ticket at Bookie!
Tune in to Program # 2 of the Raymond Report with Ross Benjamin and keep in mind to “Purchase Price and Play the Percentages!”.
Raymond Report Program Segments (July third, 2020):.
– Introduction: 00:00
– Sports activities Handicapping 101: “Bears vs. Bulls” (2: 26).
– Sports activities Handicapping 101: Highlight Capper “Russ Culver & Marc Lawrence” (14: 58).
– Sports activities Handicapping 101: Betting Tips & Ideas (18: 38).
– 2020 NFL SNEAK PEEK– (NFC East) Dallas Cowboys: (22: 55).
– 2020 NFL PREVIEW– (NFC East) Philadelphia Eagles: (34: 32).
– 2020 NFL SNEAK PEEK– (NFC East) New York Metropolis Giants: (46: 43).
– 2020 NFL SNEAK PEEK– (NFC East) Washington Redskins: (53: 52).
– 2020 NBA Playoff Futures Forecasts: (1: 01: 49).
– Finish of Present (1: 16: 42).